WarbaloonGamesWarbaloonGames

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

That was Awesome.

Ha ha,

Nice job. I thought this was very funny, and fun to watch.
for me the best part was the sound effects. I thought they were absolutely hilarious. "bada bada bada BOOM!!!: ha, priceless.

Overall, the animation was pretty solid and smooth, and the sound effects are what brought this movie alive.

10/10

Phobotech responds:

Wow, I can't say I expected the first review to be a ten!

lol, I thought the "mouth FX" would mesh-well with the humor I had going on with it, and I was worried it was going to get some negative feed-back. Looks like it worked, though! Thank you!

I'll be sure to remember that when I'm doing my next parody! Thanks for dropping the feedback, and holy shit, thanks for the 10/10!

The Final Legion The Final Legion

Awesome Game

Hey, first off Good Job on the Awesome Game. I like how it reminds me of Metal Slug, the fast paced combat, the captives. Nice Touch!

Only real problem I found, was at certain points when you were below the enemy, and they didnt move towards you, that you could kill them without a challenge. This happened to me several times while playing, and seems to be a common bug.

If you can fix that, the game would be perfect.

--WB.

Battle System Battle System

Good Work

Im a sucker for turn based RPGs, especially the "seasoned" systems. Again, good work, and ill be looking forward to the final product.

Psyreaper responds:

Thank you for those kind words ^^ glad some people like it so far, I'll be adding to it and updating this file occasionally.

Eraser Man: W.I.P!!! Eraser Man: W.I.P!!!

Not bad,

First off, good job.
This is a well put together flash, missing some spice, but good.
There were only a few things I can suggest for you to improve on.

-First- It might be a good idea adding one or two eneimes who require more than one hit to kill.
-Second- If your crouched, you cannot be hit, which is good but makes your game way too easy.
-And third- sometimes when you crouch kick, you can kill enemies behind you.

If you fix these things, i'm sure youll have an awesome flash.

--WB

scarce responds:

I've tried to kill enemies behind me with the crouch kick but it doesn't do it for me *shrug*. I used to have more life for the enemies, but I lowered it for easier kills to build the gauge kill meter when I was programming it. If you attack while crouched though, the enemie can hurt you. Thanks for playing :)